If you prefer to be unique and always on the look out for something unusual, we have the ideal product for you.
The Lumi wave blind is manufactured by carefully cutting each slat in a “wave” shape to provide a statement piece to your home. This blind is not only visually appealing but is fresh and exciting. The Lumi Wave is available in a host of plain Translucent colours with a “chambray” look.
Mix it Up
We are able to manufacture this blind as a full solid colour blind or an alternation of a few colours making each blind unique in its own way.
The Lumi Wave comes with a colour coded rail to give the blind an elegant look.
- Lumi Wave blinds are available in hundreds of different fabrics from exclusive textile mills in Germany and Spain.
- Most materials meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications (*perforated PVC is not Fire Retardant and does not meet NFPA 701 requirements).
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM certified for low-emitting products.
Accessories & Options:
The Lumi Wave blind has a limited number of options and it may be possible for a pelmet to be added, however this must be carefully discussed with the dealer as the coverage of the headrail is limited due to the width of the rotating slat.
- The durable vertical track features a carrier train system for a variety of applications.
- Maximum coverage of large windows at an affordable price
- Motorisation available 2019
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Wave blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- Regular feather dusting for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Wipe off hardware and components with mild detergent and a soft cloth.
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Add mild detergent to the cloth if needed. Blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub.
- Energy Efficient