OUR RETURN & REFUND POLICY
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it automatically forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
- You have 10 days after the delivery of the product to return an item from the date you received it, for store credit, save where the Consumer Protection Act directs otherwise. Note that items bought at the store will be returned to the store of purchase not via another channel.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
– Your item must be in the original packaging.Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
– Your item must be in a brand new or resalable condition.
– Your item must not have been tampered with in any manner whatsoever.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will provide you with store credit.
- You will only be entitled to a cash refund if the goods that are delivered to you are damaged when they are delivered to you. In this instance the collection or shipping return will be borne by Carpet and Décor.
- When processing a return, we will reverse the entire amount paid by you in the original purchase. This includes the cost of the goods and the VAT amount thereon but excludes the delivery fees in certain instances. Upon reversing the original transaction, you will be provided with a return slip and you shall not be entitled to claim VAT from SARS for the original, reversed transaction.