OUR DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
- We ship your products to you using one of our courier partners, depending on your shipping address.
- Our couriers deliver to your door, and usually within 5 – 7 working days.
- Every delivery gets a tracking number and tracking is available so that you can track the progress of your delivery at all times.
- The shipping charges are calculated by taking into consideration various factors such as your location or shipping address, the quantity and weight of products ordered and the speed at which you request the products to be delivered. This list is not exhaustive. Shipping charges may therefore vary from time to time and order to order.
- The shipping charges will be an additional charge on your order and is non-refundable once the order has been placed and/or shipped.
- Where orders are placed for an address situated outside of the Johannesburg area, the minimum amount of goods to be purchased to enable us to ship the order to the address is R _________ for orders within the Gauteng province and R________ for areas outside of the Gauteng province.
- The online Delivery and Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it automatically forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
- Due to the nature of the product, delivery options may differ per division and per product, and not all delivery options are available for all items ordered.
- Delivery fees will vary depending on your selected delivery option and the items ordered.
- The delivery fee will be displayed during the checkout process and you will be able to track your order.
- Upon delivery or collection a delivery or collection note will be issued.
- The prices displayed are inclusive of 15% VAT but exclude delivery costs.
- Though we endeavour to ensure that the prices displayed on the website are accurate, it is possible that erroneous prices may be displayed from time to time. In such cases, we shall not be obliged to sell the product at the erroneous price and will correct erroneous prices as soon as we become aware of them. Displaying a price on the website does not constitute an undertaking by us to maintain that price for any length of time.
- At any given time, Carpet and Décor may have promotions and specials that run in-store and online concurrently, other times, promotions and specials may be exclusive to either online or in-store only.
- Prices indicated online are not necessarily the same as in-store.
AGREEMENT OF SALE
- Placing a product in your trolley does not constitute an order for that product and we cannot be held liable if the product is no longer available, or if the price has changed by the time the checkout process is completed.
- An agreement of sale comes into effect when either a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank, or a bank transfer is reflected on our bank statement.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order at any point in time without giving any reasons. In this case, we shall be liable to refund any money already paid in respect of that order.
- Please note that due to the nature of our business and the types of product that we stock, our website will show a product as being available even if only one item is available for sale.
- If you require a larger quantity than is available, we may not be able to supply additional items at the same price, within the same time frame, or in some cases, at all.
- For large orders, we would recommend that you contact us directly for assistance.