This elegant voile window treatment looks just like a curtain but functions as a blind. Made up of a combination of sheer and opaque textured fabric, you can decide how much light and privacy you need. They provide subtle light when in the open position and can be adjusted for full privacy.
Verti Voile blinds are fully retractable so you can still enjoy an open view when required. Washable, durable and available in various colours, these blinds look stunning in both bedrooms and living areas. The soft, flowing vanes allow you to walk through the blind at any point.
Max Width: 4000mm
Max Length: 3000mm
- Ability to separate or walk through the blind at any point
- Give the illusion of a curtain but operates like a blind
- Soft flowing vanes filter daylight and retain the view when open
Accessories & Options:
The Verti Voil blind has a limited number of options and it may be possible for a pelmet to be added, however this must be carefully discussed with the dealer as the coverage of the headrail is limited due to the width of the rotating slat.
- The headrail system combines sophisticated track technology to suit your heat, light and privacy needs.
- Simplicity in design – the panels glide effortlessly for easy operation.
- Design integration with the sleek, unobtrusive headrail, creating a clean and crisp appearance.
- The headrails are available in 3, 5 or 6 channels. This allows for a huge choice of fabric widths as well as the opportunity to double the number of panels if the client is happy for half the panels to stack on each side.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Verti Voil blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
- Regular feather dusting for light cleaning and maintenance.
- Spot clean with a soft, damp cloth or sponge. Add mild detergent to the cloth if needed. Blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub.
- Easy access through the blind.
- Easy to wash and replace individual slats if need be.
- Can do large windows and long drops.