- Wooden shutters are available for internal usage only.
- 100% solid Wood.
- This Species is not listed as endangered on the CITES appendices or on the IUCN Threatened list of Species.
- Natural repulsion to insects due to silica content.
- Available in three systems – Hinged, Bifold and Bypass.
- Beautiful frames to encase a classic shutter is available in a few designs.
- Ring pulls and flush bolts offer ease of operation.
- Available in white, painted and stained finishes with an option of custom colour.
- Two Louvre size options – 63mm and 89mm.
- Four tilt options – Centre, Clearview, Offset and Secret Tilt.
- Decorative frames available for hinged shutters.
- Option of hidden hinge for modern look.
- Can be manufactured in a variety of shapes.
- Accessories option of ring pull and flush bolts.
- Motorisation program available for hinged system.
- All components are rust resistant and robust.
- For sliding shutters, a high-quality track and ball bearing runner system guarantees smooth operation.
- Bottom rails are anodised aluminium that is available for recessed or surface mounting.
- This product is easily maintained by regular dusting or wiping down with a damp cloth.
- Resistant to Decay, Warping and Splitting.
- Fire resistant. Ignition temperature of 420 to 430°C (average hardwoods: 225 to 235°C).
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Ideal for insulation.