As with the Lumi Plissé blinds, the Lumi Cel blinds stack high, compressing to just a few inches when open, so they virtually disappear, leaving an unobstructed view to the outside. When closed they offer you full privacy, a great feature if you prefer not to have a window covering at all during the day, but need privacy at night.
Lumi Cel fabrics are available with varying degrees of light filtering shades, providing 100% privacy yet allowing natural light to gently filter through your window whilst insulating very efficiently. Room darkening shades are perfect for rooms such as T.V or media rooms, nurseries and bedrooms.
The Lumi Cel blinds by Luminos are exclusively engineered and powered by Blöcker, a division of Cosiflor based in Germany.
- The Lumi Cel blinds by Luminos are exclusively engineered and powered by Blöcker, a division of Cosiflor, based in Germany.
- Wide range of honeycomb materials, colours, patterns and prints.
- Fabrics with various light permeability, black-out fabrics, reflective fabrics and PEARL fabrics.
- Optional combination of two fabrics.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Ideal for insulation.
- 5 Year warranty on materials & workmanship.
Accessories & Options:
- Many atypical shapes
- Variable control system – cord, handle, profile, motors
- The top and bottom rails are powdered coated alumimium extrutions available in black/brown and white.
- All components are highly engineered in plastic with stainless steel and brass elements for locking mechanisms.
- Brackets are galvanised spring steel in matching headrail colours.
- Skylight blinds can be supplied with a wand for hand operation or motorised.
- Some models use a neat plastic handle for ease of operation.
- All cords are highly specialised inert polyester with a high fade resistant feature.
- Luminos is proud to offer this option in association with Somfy, a world-leader in such systems. Our home-brand, Elettrico, is also available for the more price conscious.
Ever conscious of child-safety all Luminos Lumi Cel blinds are supplied as standard with a clear acrylic cleat. The blind cord can then be neatly wound around it out of harm’s way.
To add to this requirement, we have an array of cord-free options that naturally make the product child friendly.
- These blinds are fully washable. Unclip the blind and immerse in a tub of mild, soapy water. Rinse and then hang up to air dry.
- For spot cleaning blot gently to avoid damaging the product. Rubbing can damage fabrics. Remember – Blot and Not Rub. Airdry.
- Requires very little depth for installation.
- Can be fitted very tight within recesses thus creating greater privacy.
- Some fabrics can reflect heat and sound effectively.
- Easy installation.
- Fully washable.
- Available in a huge number of styles and configurations that normal blinds cannot cover.
- Excellent insulation and black-out properties.